How to exhibit a 38-meter shiploader at the main trade shows? How to show a crusher plant in action anywhere in the world?
The Bedeschi company answered these questions by bringing its machines to the Mining Indonesia fair in Jakarta thanks to the virtual reality provided by Airlapp.
The technology used allows you to view 3D models with animations and environments in VR directly on your smartphone.
This solution allowed Bedeschi to:
- show the models in virtual reality on a mobile device, allowing maximum portability and mobility
- use already designed 3D models
- to supply customers at the trade show with innovative and original gadgets, that is, personalized cardboard visors
Given the success at the trade shows thanks to the use of this technology, more and more models are brought into the app.
Virtual reality is now considered by the company as:
- tool to show and share the work done
- part of the trade show material
- new sales tool
Airlapp followed the company at every stage. Here are the main points: